K-Beauty: Toner, Emulsion & Moisturizers The Korean beauty skincare routines usually favour natural glowing skin over covering up skin impurities with layers of makeup.
What is Toner?
Toning is one of the most important parts of Korean skincare, and is applied after double-cleansing. Most beauty specialists recommend using a toner after double cleansing as it helps to remove remaining skin impurities that the cleanser can't remove.
Unlike other products, Korean toners do not contain alcohol. It only contains rich ingredients such as amino acid, mineral water, kelp extracts, oils, etc. These ingredients usually keep your skin moisturized rather than removing its moisture. While extracts like Propolis and Chamomile vanish the bacteria in your skin without shifting its natural PH.
What is Moisturizer?
Another product that people can't get rid of is the Korean beauty moisturizers-whether you have oily, dry or normal skin. Moisturizer products that we offered are filled with naturally hydrating and skin-repairing ingredients—which are loved by many. Korean moisturizers promote deep skin hydration regardless of their texture or their type of formula.
What is Emulsion?
Among other K-beauty products, an emulsion is one of the products that make people confused as some brands are not consistent in delivering and explaining it. Generally, an emulsion is like a moisturizer, but it appears more watery than oily or creamy. From the word itself, it emulsifies and softens the skin, so your skin can absorb the ampoules, serums, and other products you apply.
On the other hand, some emulsions are used to create a moisture barrier on your skin to lock all the products you just pampered to your skin. You can use emulsion before or after applying serums and other skin products to make it more effective. We suggest checking the proper application of the product since not all brands follow the same way of application.
TONER VS ESSENCE
You may be curious about the difference between a toner and an essence. If you've just washed your face, you may want to apply a toner in order to restore the skin's pH and eliminate any remaining debris or oil. Toners, on the other hand, tend to have a lower concentration of active substances. Although there are occasional outliers, their textures are often somewhere between a toner and a serum. While certain essences have a more watery feel to them, others have a more viscous feel to them. Serum-like ingredients can be included in certain essences to help moisturize and restore skin. In most cases, there is no need for a cotton pad while applying
Benefits of Toner/Emulsion
1. Tighten Facial Pores
We all know that larger pores can carry more dust, oil and toxins, causing skin infections and irritation. By applying the products you can lightly reduce the size of your facial pores, and remove all dirt and other impurities—keeping your skin fresh and hydrated. Tightening your facial pores is one of the benefits of using a toner and emulsion.
2. Maintain a Well-balance Skin pH
It’s important to maintain a balanced pH on your skin as it minimizes oils and infection on your facial skin—creating a radiant and more glowing appearance. Normally, the healthy skin pH balance should be around 5 to 6. By using toner and emulsion products you can balance the pH of your skin, making it more healthy and glowing.
3. Less Prone to Acne & Breakouts
If you are prone to acne, applying toners/emulsions can repair your skin surface. These products remove accumulated dirt, dead skin cells and oil buildup on your face, which help in preventing breakouts and other facial blemishes.
4. Hydrates Skin
If you properly moisturize and hydrate your skin, you are less likely to get saggy facial skin. Besides, applying toners can moisturize your face and provide you more young-looking appearance. Toners and emulsions can provide enough hydration to your skin, giving you more glowing and radiant beauty.
How to choose the right toner?
1. Based on Your Skin Type
- Oily or Combination Type: Try a toner meant to eliminate excess oil, exfoliate the face, or minimize the appearance of pores if you have combination, oily, or acne-prone skin.
- Dry Skin Type: Try a toner containing brightening, hydrating, and moisturizing ingredients if your skin is dull, dehydrated, or dry.
- Sensitive Skin Type: Try a non-irritating, fragrance-free toner if you have sensitive skin.
2. Based on Ingredients
Organic and herbal skincare products are now the finest on the market. In these products, you'll find soothing and nourishing natural components. Toners made from natural components include:
- Witch Hazel: For centuries, witch hazel has been used to treat skin conditions. Even skin tone and unclogging pores are some of the benefits of using this product.
- Green Tea: Antioxidant-rich green tea has long been used as a skin toner because of its rejuvenating effects on the skin.
- Aloe Vera: While Aloe Vera is known for its calming properties, it also provides a hydrating boost to the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Traditionally, tea tree oil was utilized for skin balance and buildup removal from the skin's surface. In addition to renewing and leaving a matte finish, it helps diminish the appearance of pores.
- Rose Water Oil: Rose water provides a wide range of advantages, from calming redness to balancing the complexion, and it's suitable for most skin types, even acne-prone skin. Rose water and glycerin are two of the nourishing ingredients of most rose water toners available in the market.
Should I buy Korean Toner, Emulsion and Moisturizer?
When K-Beauty released its meticulous 10-step skincare routine to the public, many people, particularly beauty enthusiasts are intrigued. But today, even those people who care less about skincare are now joining the K-Beauty trend. Why? Because Korean offers the best toner, emulsion and moisturizer products that indeed served their purpose—to bring healthy-looking natural skin.
So, if you are still looking for the right supplier of Korean toner, emulsion and moisturizers online might as well visit UShops. We offer tons of K-beauty products that you and your skin will surely love.